Tuesday, March 10, 2009

50 Things

So, I found the list on this blog. I figured I would give it a try. If you read this, you must create your own list and leave me a comment so I can go read your list. Consider yourself tagged!


50 Things I Love

  1. my husband
  2. my daughters
  3. my home
  4. my friends
  5. pedicures
  6. getting mail that is not a bill
  7. surprises
  8. starbucks
  9. photography
  10. mozzarella cheese sticks
  11. etsy.com
  12. chocolate
  13. latin & christian music
  14. moms night out
  15. dressing up
  16. Luis Miguel
  17. American Idol
  18. parties, parties, parties
  19. sugar cookie candle from Gold Canyon
  20. massages
  21. when my house is organized and clean
  22. true crime shows
  23. avocados
  24. smelling my girls after bath
  25. shopping, shopping, shopping
  26. interior decorating
  27. mops
  28. blogging
  29. meeting new friends
  30. vacations
  31. to stay up late
  32. finding new blogs that I can't stop reading
  33. prime rib
  34. margaritas
  35. resale shops like "my sister's closet"
  36. riesling wine
  37. coke or pepsi
  38. organize events, gatherings, meetings or any social event
  39. red
  40. an empty sink
  41. getting my nails done
  42. going out to eat
  43. jeans
  44. me and hubby watching america's most wanted
  45. coupons
  46. a clean car
  47. snapple peach iced tea
  48. scrapbooking
  49. entertaining
  50. comments on my blog

50 Things that Bug Me

  1. flies inside the house
  2. my husband forgetting to take the trash out when it's garbage day
  3. smoking
  4. walking bare foot
  5. when someone cuts me off on the road
  6. being late (although I try really hard to be on time)
  7. when people forward silly emails about miracles and good luck!
  8. dust and hand prints on glass
  9. being out of something when I am in the middle of cooking
  10. when the internet goes out
  11. dirty public restrooms
  12. when I forget to call back people...sorry not intentional
  13. that I have to drive 20+ miles to get to target or walmart
  14. when a bunco player cancels at the last minute (unless it's an emergency)
  15. when I have to get a rain check at the grocery store
  16. when I have a question at a store and no employees are around
  17. when the light turns red and I am in a big hurry!...like always...lol!
  18. the 50+ receipts I keep in my wallet
  19. sticky floors
  20. waking up more than once to go pee in the middle of the night
  21. when I have to get up to grab napkins at a restaurant
  22. when I open a loaf of bread and is green inside
  23. the smell of yogurt
  24. running the dryer more than once because I forget to get the clothes out
  25. when the ATM is out of order
  26. solicitor calls or texts
  27. being put on hold on the phone
  28. when people don't respond to texts or emails
  29. when my girls fight over the same toy
  30. dirty kitchen
  31. missing out on a good deal or expired coupons
  32. sweating
  33. the lines at fry's
  34. whining from my girls
  35. going to a public restroom and it's out of toilet paper
  36. forgetting wipes or bibs for my girls
  37. when people don't RSVP whether you send an invite by mail or evite
  38. when my husband is stuck at work late
  39. when I say things I didn't mean
  40. cats
  41. my girls picking their nose
  42. when I order my steak well done and it's pink inside
  43. holes in socks
  44. when I wash something white and it comes out looking off white....ugh!
  45. ironing
  46. warm soft drinks
  47. not being able to return something without a receipt and get my money back
  48. when you try to buy something on sale & it doesn't register the correct price at checkout
  49. long toe nails
  50. watching a movie that was totally dumb and not worth the money
Ok, your turn... Tag! You're It!! Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can read your list. Plus, it makes me happy :)

2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

These are great! Some of these I also love and some of these I also do NOT love :)

Anonymous said...

24 "smelling my girls after bath" do you lick them too mum? if so I would love to watch