I hope you are having a terrific weekend!
I have given myself a new challenge. Not that I need one, but I think it will be fun! I will try to update my blog EVERYDAY! It may not always be about our family, but whatever is on my mind for the day :)
Today, we went to Bounce Jungle in Chandler to celebrate Lauren & Jacob's 4th birthday. They are twins! Their mom and dad have been our friends since early 2005. Steve works with their daddy.
Ashley wanted to wear her ladybug outfit she wore on her birthday. I figured it was ok since she hasn't worn it since then, and it still fits! I am all about matching, so Hannah wore hers too :)
Today, we went to Bounce Jungle in Chandler to celebrate Lauren & Jacob's 4th birthday. They are twins! Their mom and dad have been our friends since early 2005. Steve works with their daddy.
Ashley wanted to wear her ladybug outfit she wore on her birthday. I figured it was ok since she hasn't worn it since then, and it still fits! I am all about matching, so Hannah wore hers too :)




2 comments:
im going to have to come over and have you show me how to get all of my pictures to line up as neatly as yours. Mine never do!
Your girls lovely as usual! Can't wait to go there with you.
Post a Comment