Friday, October 17, 2008

~Trusting God~

I find myself going through many trials right now. It's only bringing me closer to God. It can't be all that bad. I found this on another blog and I loved it:
Trusting through disappointment

Trusting through pain

You are good Lord, even in the rain

Make me like You

A few encouraging verses I love:

"Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow." ~James 1:2-3

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. Col 2:14-15

No comments: