Sunday, October 19, 2008

She finally pooped in the toilet!

Oh man!...I thought she was never going to learn how to poop in the toilet! It seems like it took forever, but after asking other moms it is very normal for kids to take longer on the "poop" training. It has been a great week though. Ashley pooped in the toilet last Monday while I was at MOPS. Of course I had to miss the first episode! :( Steve called me very excited. Ashley knew the reward was a trip to ChuckECheese. We took her twice this week since she has been doing so well. We are proud of her! Hannah enjoyed it too...here are some photos :)


2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

Congratulations Ashley???- Just kidding, quite an accomplishment for such a little lady.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Ashley! What an awesome gift to give to herself as she turned 3!!! I hope she had an awesome birthday on Saturday!

xoxo,
Anne & Chloe