Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our 1st Pumpkin Patch Together

I know this will seem strange to some of you, but I've never been to a pumpkin patch in my entire life! We just don't do this kind of thing in Mexico. I was very excited to go to this one since I've heard so many great things about it. The weather was absolutely fabulous today!

We drove to Mother's Nature Farm in Gilbert. We used to live down the street from it and we never went in the 4 years we lived there! There was so much to see.....they had tons of snakes, an alligator, goats, sheep, iguanas, etc..etc.. Ashley touched every animal she could. She especially loved the big turtle. I was freaked out of course! I just kept taking photos. Hannah was a bit scared, but enjoyed picking up pumpkins :) We went on a tractor ride around the farm, the girls played, ran and jumped on a big bouncer. Ashley got to pick out a pumpkin and decorate it with stickers.

It was great to see some friends there too. We saw Jennifer & Grace from my MOPS group. They both came with their families. Thanks for coming girlfriends!

After being there for a couple of hours, we were starved! We ate a late lunch, did some shopping and came home exhausted! I created this little scrapbook, but could not fit all the pics. I have added some extras at the bottom.

Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook











1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow I never heard a pumpkin patch with so many reptiles, usually they are farm animals.
HA HA, miss ya.