Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a concert!

Holy smokes! What a weekend I had :) Friday night was awesome. I went to see Luis Miguel in concert at the Dodge Theater. My friends Yaneth & Karen went with me. We had the BEST seats ever! The concert started at 8pm and of course we were late! Who knew that Luis Miguel being Latin would start on time! hahahaha

No cameras or video were allowed inside... I was bummed! Oh well.... seeing him live was worth every penny. I would see him over and over again. He is soooooo good looking, romantic, sweet, sexy, bla, bla..... what a man! I know I know I am married, but I just have to share :) Here are two photos before we left my house...as you can see my girls did not want me to leave. The last photo was taken with Yaneth's cell phone inside the theater while we were getting some wine :)

Gracias amigas mias... Yaneth y Karen....me la pase super padre! Espero volvamos a salir como 3 mosqueteras bien arregladas....jejejeje










Here's a video of one of my absolutely FAVORITE songs :) Oh so romantic!