Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures of the girls.....

I have framed pictures of the girls at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. The photos are 5X7 and believe it or not it was hard to find a frame with four openings that size. I ended up ordering the frames from www.picturethisframed.com. I also wanted to add something in between the frames. I ordered a vinyl bible verse. It says the same thing as the top of our blog. I love to have bible scriptures up on our walls, but just haven't gotten around to doing it. The vinyl phrase was ordered from "Wonderfully Wordy". I was not able to get a full front view photo because the wall is so long, but you get the idea. I love how the wall turned out!

2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

I love the idea. And I love putting scripture up. I have a cricut machine that will make vinyl words...except I havent' pulled it out of the box yet- LOL. Amanda is supposed to help me with that. Once I figure it out, my house will be covered!

Family is Everything said...

Your wall is COMPLETE! It really looks great, good job Nancy! Love ya