Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapbook Storage












For a couple of years no joke I have been looking for the perfect scrapbook storage....you know what I mean.... somewhat decent looking, big enough, convenient, cheap, etc..etc.. I came to the conclusion that it was going to be impossible! I tried to convince my sweet husband to have my neighbor, who is a professional carpenter, build a custom-made scrapbook cabinet and that didn't go well.... it was out of our budget! :(

Soooo..... I started my search.... where??..... craigslist. I finally found something after looking several weeks.... I went to look at it last Friday. I was thrilled because I knew it would work for all of my stuff! $175 dlls later I was able to bring this wonderful piece of furniture home! It has this table that folds out and the top part is just a cabinet for storage. It also came with a matching chair....how cool is that?!

Now I have to catch up with the hundreds of photos I have in boxes! If you don't see any new updates on the blog you know why!..... I will be SCRAPBOOKING!!! :) Yaaaaay!

No comments: