Whew! what a crazy weekend it was!.... On Friday, the girls and I went to Phoenix shopping. My friend Noelle and her daughter Elle drove us there. We had a great lunch at some Chinese restaurant. Finally we were on our way home after 3pm. Just a few blocks away from the house I realized I had no keys to get in our house! Oh my!!!.... I felt terrible because Noelle had to drive us all the way back to Chandler to meet Steve to get the keys. The plan was to give the girls a late nap to go see fireworks, but they were so exhausted from our trip to Phoenix & Chandler that it didn't work out. They were both in bed by 6:45pm that night. Fireworks didn't start until 9:30pm so I knew there was no way I could pull that off! Oh well....there will be plenty of years ahead :) I took some good photos that day. Everything always seems to work out. I was so happy we were able to see daddy while he was working because we got another fun family photo!
Saturday we took the girls to the mall to play, we had an early dinner at Olive Garden...yummy! We got home and put the girls down early. Steve and I had friends over that night. The guys played poker until 2am. The 12 of us girls played bunco. We had such a great time! However, Sunday morning was a little rough since we stayed up so late. We took the girls to the pool to wear them out and we all took long naps....yaay! Then, we had our friends Jan, Brian and their son Trevor over for dinner. It was great to see them and catch up. So, we had a very busy/crazy weekend. Tomorrow will be a day to RELAX! :)





WE LOVE YOU DADDY!




1 comment:
We had a great day! I would do that all over again. You girls got to see your daddy on the holiday, thats special!
Post a Comment