
Sorry....I know I said I wasn't going to blog as often, but I just have to share......Hannah's new thing now is climbing EVERYWHERE! She is busy.... she is very proud of herself because she can get on top of the ottoman in our family room. She also gets inside the ottoman, but can't get herself out.... she whines and whines until someone comes to rescue her! It's hilarious!
I also found Hannah trying to play the harmonica....it's not the best video because Ashley was interrupting and then Hannah was trying to touch the tv. You can stop the background music on our blog, by clicking on the first little double lines inside the playlist box.
Here's Ashley with one of her favorite toys...Pablo from the Backyardigans! She kept asking me to take her picture!....She is so cute!

2 comments:
Love the video of Hannah playing the harmonica!
I love it! Hannah is one talented girl!
xoxo,
Anne
Post a Comment