It seems like yesterday that I was in Maui, Hawaii saying "I DO" to the man of my dreams! I am truly blessed to have the amazing friend, husband, companion, and loving father to my girls. He has filled my life with love and joy!
I do want to say that marriage isn't easy. Is it worth it? Of course! Have we had ups and downs...absolutely! I am glad we have chosen to not allow the "D" word in our home. It is challenging at times, but takes a lot of work on both ends to make things better.
We are happy to be celebrating 10 years of marriage. We were debating to go on a 7-day cruise, but I have been so busy with my business and plans to start a new one here in the next couple of months. It has been a tremendous new chapter in our lives and we couldn't be happier!
God is so good to us! We are so thankful!
Here's the gorgeous gift my hubby gave me and YES! It was his idea...not mine :)
Happy 10th wedding anniversary, my love!!
I know we have the rest of our lives together and I look forward to it.
LOVE,
Your wife



No comments:
Post a Comment