Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Holy smokes!!! I am so behind on my personal blog, is not even funny!  I can't believe how fast this year is flying by! Seriously, the end of April already?!  I have lots of photos and events to post, but I will post these for now.  I will catch up with past events, but will date them as they happened.  I want to have everything in the right order.  I love the blogger lets you put in whatever date you want. 

We had a fabulous day today! We went to church and had a delicious late lunch/early dinner at Black Angus.  I was craving prime rib so bad!  It is my favorite meal :)

Photo at the end of church service.  I love the cross in the background.


At Black Angus...yummy!

 Picture with mommy :)

My pretty girls! Love them :)

Little sister wanted a picture with her new zhu-zhu pet :)



Big sister loves to model for me :)



Little sister copies big sister all the time!



Big sister got a pillow pet and little sister got the Bambi movie from the Easter bunny.  No baskets with candy this year since they have gone to 3 b-day parties the last 3 weekends and we have soooooo much candy! 

We are truly blessed!  
We celebrate our Jesus who is alive today!!!


1 comment:

Our Blessed Life said...

Love the your Easter pictures. The girls headbands are really cute. Where did you get them?