Better late than never right?!...... I am finally posting our Disney pics from the trip this past October! We took our girls for the first time. We celebrated big sister's 5th birthday!! It was a BLAST to say the least! The girls did remarkably well considering the lack of sleep and LONG days of walking and walking! :)
I have over 300 pics and again is always so hard to narrow it down, but will do my best!
They were super duper excited to be here!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
First time seeing Mickey :)
Another family picture someone offered to take for us :)
It's a small world was the first ride we did....
I wanted to record a short video because I love the music....here it is:
Meeting Goofy :) Little sister = not a fan!...ha!
Minnie Mouse is a favorite!
Meeting Mickey was cool too!!
Love to capture my girls holding hands together!!! Priceless!!
Love this pic playing with daddy!!!
Dumbo ride....super fun!
Carousel fun!
Tea cups!......Yaaay!!!
LOVE these pics! She was so funny!!
This pretty much sums it up for the first day! I will post day 2 tomorrow :)
Good times!!!! Memories FOREVER!!!!
















1 comment:
Wow! What a fabulous trip! Great pictures!
Post a Comment