The girls went on their school field trip on Nov 18th. It was fun for them since they've never been to this pumpkin patch place before. It was a gorgeous morning too!
Mommy wasn't thrilled about wearing the school's yellow t-shirt because they have CUTE pumpkin shirts under ....LOL
Mommy took their yellow shirts off for a pic...ha! :)
Best friends forever!!!!
Milking a fake cow.....ha!
Big sister loved riding these cars!
Another fun ride with their friends!
Picking out their pumpkin to take home :)
Riding a big tractor!
Photo with their friends before leaving....so cute!
My little girls are getting so big so fast!!! :(
I loved being able to spend this time with them!
Happy Fall!!



















2 comments:
Pumpkin patches are the best! Cute pictures!
hi! I'v been reading your blog since you had the cute zebra candy bd last year for one of your girls!!
the girls are so cute and you seem like so much fun!!
today, I just wanted to say, I LOVE how you are teaching your girls to be BEST FRIENDS forever!!
sisters are important!
your a great Mom!
my kids are 20,18, and 9! my son is the only boy in the middle.
so my girls are not super close. sad!
Merry Christmas!!
Tina
mom_bjl@hotmail.com
Post a Comment