Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt #2

Align CenterYesterday we attended a MOPS Easter Egg Hunt with several of my friends. We were actually on time and my girls got to hunt!...yaaay!! They had so.much.fun! It was great to see some of my friends from MOPS as well.






















Today was a busy day cleaning and pulling weeds...yuck! On the fun side, the girls enjoyed coloring boiled eggs for the first time. I also set up our Easter table for tomorrow. We plan to have dinner just the 4 of us.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for our sins. We celebrate you and love you!

HAPPY EASTER!!!


3 comments:

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

LOVE your cute festive table...not that I'm surprised! :) Hope you all have a joyful and blessed Resurrection Sunday!

Annie said...

Me alegra que hayan podido disfrutar con sus amistades del recogido de huevitos.

La mesa quedó espectacular. Parece de restaurante, hermosa.

Dios los bendiga!!

Que tengan una hermosa semana.

Melissa said...

First of all- LOVE the sunflower dress!!! Also, I noticed some of your cabinets are done- they look so good!