Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Park Play Date

We spent a couple of hours at the park yesterday with my friend, Gladys and her two kids. I brought the bikes for the girls. Little sister fell asleep on the way to the park. I parked and waited for her to wake up. In the meantime, big sister rode her bike. I took several photos of her because she was in the mood for photos....yeah! Check out my little model...love her!

Little sister was such a stinker! Not many photos of her. She was moody because she didn't get a good nap. However, she had fun with this water bottle and the sand :)

Here is my friend Gladys', daughter. She is so cute!

And her son....
We are loving our Spring weather here in AZ!


4 comments:

Whitney said...

We are loving the weather here too! I wish it would just last longer!!!

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! We have been spending lots of time at the park too!

Hope you have a Happy Easter!

Annie said...

We love to visit the park but need to buy some bicycles,ha.

As always, I love their pictures.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Melissa said...

GORGEOUS pics of big sis!