Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! Here it is again:

1. I have natural curly hair, but every once in a while I get the itch to have straight hair. Almost 2 years ago I had a hair make over. I was on a local TV show. The hair stylist is popular here in AZ. Here's a photo of me and
Duncan. It was a great time!

2. I'm excited to share that TomKat Studio has designed little sister's invitation and cupcake toppers. I can't wait to get them all printed and mailed out. You can see the invite available on her etsy shop now :)

3. I love trendy jewelry. My friend, Monica, just became a Premier Designs Demonstrator. I will be having a jewelry party on March 28th. I hope to see many friends I haven't seen in a while.

4. I have not started my kitchen project. I had every intention to start this past weekend, but it has been rainy and cold. My garage is freezing and the cabinet doors won't dry as quickly. I've put it off for a little while longer.

5. My oldest daughter is going through a really funny stage. She loves to wear tons of different things on her hair. She also loves jewelry, bracelets, and rings. Here's a photo of her when she was playing dress up. Love it!

6. My microwave broke last week. I had no idea how much I LOVE my microwave until it stopped working. Life is much easier with this small appliance in our home. How do some people go without it? I'm glad it was still under warranty. The parts have been ordered and it will be fixed this week....yaaay!

7. We have two BIG parties coming up. One is my cousin's Quinceañera in El Paso, TX on March 20th. This is a traditional fancy party for a girl when she turns 15. The other party is in Los Angeles, CA on March 27th. My cousin is turning 40! She is having a super fun party. You can dress from the 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's. How fun would that be? I am so bummed to miss this one. It would be too much traveling with our little ones two weeekends in a row.

8. My girls LOVE I mean LOVE dogs, but they feel intimidated at times. The pretend they are dogs all day long...it's hilarious! Many days I wish we had one, but other days I don't. Last month we went to a birthday party. The family had this super cute dog named Romeo. My girls fell in love. I took a photo of them. So cute!

9. Do you watch American Idol? I do! I love this show. I love the talent I wish I had :( Do you have a favorite? I don't have a favorite yet, but it will come as it gets closer to an end.

10. I finally ordered my first Zumba tank top from HERE. I can't wait for it to come in. One of my goals this year is to become Zumba certified. I continue to work out 5 days a week. I hope to teach classes maybe next year :)

That's all for today my friends who continue to read my blog!
THANK YOU!!!! Have a great week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet the invites will be so cute!

Jodee said...

You look soooo different with straight hair! I think it looks fabulous either way! You are just blessed with great hair!

Love little sister's invitation! It's perfect!

My favorite appliance is the microwave. How did we live without them?!

Annie said...

Me encanta tu pelo en la foto, te ves sumamente adorable.

El microondas tambien es esencial en mi casa y cuando se daña me desepero,jaja.

Estoy ansiosa por ver tu trabajo de remodelacion en la cocina, se que sera espectacular.

Heather said...

You look great with straight hair!! Mollie Kate loves dogs, I am trying to talk her daddy into getting her one for her birthday!

The Derouin Girls said...

I love you w/ straight hair...never could picture it but since I can see a photo of it, you look good...you can totally sport that look & still look good!