Sunday, March 7, 2010

LOVE Garage Sales!

I was out Saturday morning checking out many garage sales in my neighborhood. I also went to a big sale at a local church. I was there for a short time because I had my girls with me, but big sister spotted the bumble bee jar right away! She screams "mommy!...look for little sister's party!"...it was so funny! I know it doesn't have a lid, but those are easy to find and it was worth the .50 cents! I loved the $2 crystal platter. I'm starting to collect these because they look fabulous for dessert tables, etc.

And this poor bumble bee looks terrible, but I am going to fix her up and do something with it for the party! I love when I find these super cute things and I don't break the bank :)

I was at Costco today doing some grocery shopping and I found these 2 cute platters as well! I'm so excited because I have a fabulous candy buffet table in mind. I am all set for cute dishes now!

I can stack one on top of the other too!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Todo esta hermoso, me encanta la abejita.

Se que estas preparando algo hermosisimo para la fiesta de tu niƱa.

Que tengas una semana sensacional.

PS: Verifica en mi tienda o en el blog que ya hice la camiseta para lo que acordamos.

Unknown said...

love the platters!!!

Melissa said...

I saw a cute bumble bee basket at Goodwill. I wanted to call you to see if you wanted it, but I didn't have your number. I should have just gotten it for you!!! It looks like you have found some cute things though!

The Derouin Girls said...

cute platters - love them too! Great idea on stacking them together!