Thursday, March 4, 2010

Field Trip With Big Sister's Class

Big sister had a field trip last month with her preschool class. It's always fun because I get to take little sister. She just loves following all the big kids and doing what they do. I think she may be ready for preschool as well. She is constantly taking bag packs and loading them on her back pretending she goes to school....so cute!

It was a cold morning. They were bundled :)
Big sister loves her friend, Macey

Some of the kids in her class...

Little sister climbed right on....she's a monkey!

At the end of the trip, all the kids had fun playing in here....

Happy Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

It looks like a fun day. I'm anxious to go with my girls on field trips.

Love the pictures of the girls together.

Jodee said...

It looks like the girls had a blast! Cute pictures!

Whitney said...

Your girls are just beautiful! We have the same outfit from the Children's Place! I love that store... cheap and cute! :)

Field trips are so magical for kids!

And Cora... heartbreaking! Just breaks my heart!