Monday, March 1, 2010

Cricut Machine & Dr Appt

Do you still read my blog??? haha!

WOW!!! March already! I have been MIA for a while. This past month has been short of horrible in our house. Believe it or not I was back at the doctor today.....yup! You're sick of hearing it and I'm sick of being sick!!!! My left ear is still infected. I still get dizzy off and on, pain throughout the day, popping in my ear...etc. So...........another medication prescribed for 10 more days!!! I really hope and pray this will take care of it. It is so not fun being sick! I'm not a good mommy and wife when I don't feel well.

On a much happier note, I wanted to ask you if you know anything about this lovely cricut machine? Is it really as good as it sounds? I really want to buy one for my birthday banners and other things I work on for my etsy store, but I'm worried it won't work as good as it sounds. Please share with me ALL you know. I appreciate it!!!


I will do my best to work on my blogging this week. I do have some things to post that never got posted this past month.

Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

Our Blessed Life said...

I have the Cricut that holds 12x12 paper. I LOVE it! I use it to cut out letters, to make tags, to scrapbook, and just discovered you can put markers in it instead of the razor. I can't wait to figure out what else it'll do.
I hope you feel better soon.

Jodee said...

I don't own the Cricut machine but I have used one before. It really is fabulous and everyone raves about it!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Annie said...

Casualmente yo estaba viendo una maquina de esas en Wal-Mart el domingo y me pareció una excelente idea ya que a mi me encanta hacer diferentes cosas pero lamentablemente, no he usado una antes.

Cuidate mucho

Courtney said...

I love my Cricut. Be sure to get the larger one that holds the 12x12 paper. You won't be disappointed!

Mommy said...

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I'm going to buy one, but will get the one that holds the 12X12 paper. It sounds like is the best way to go. I can't wait to play with it!! So fun!