It is a very sad day in our home today. A Lieutenant was killed last night just 4 miles from our house. I am leaving his name out for safety reasons. It was a routine traffic stop. He was shot one time. He was a special guy. He trained my husband in the police academy back in 2002. They spent 16 weeks together. I'm shocked, sad, devastated and heartbroken for his family. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
I found this photo in my scrapbook. I'm glad we have it.

I found this photo in my scrapbook. I'm glad we have it.

11 comments:
I heard about this. SOOOO incredibly sad and senseless.
Sorry to hear this:( Definately keep his family in my prayers. How is Steve? xoxo
So sorry to hear this. Praying for his family.
What a tragedy. So sorry to hear this sad news.
I'm SOOOO sorry!!! Is your husband a police officer too?
Yes! It hit TOO close to home today. Sorry that Steve knew him so well. I know that today brought a new paranoia for me in regards to our husband's daily risks. I took it too lightly...not anymore.
Yes, this is so tragic and heartbreaking. It must be especially hard for Steve. So sad.
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope the Lord brings peace and comfort to his family and friends.
So Sorry! Will keep their family and yours in my prayers.
My gosh, I haven't listening to the news these last week but Conni and a friend of ours were talking about this tragic incident - my heart goes out to his family. Definitely a sad-sad news.
I am so sorry to hear about this. I will be praying for his family and for you guys. So sad and so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment