I was out doing some shopping today. I went to get some things at Ulta because my $3.50 coupon expires tomorrow. I walk in and they had a big stack of these glass hurricanes. Regular price $50.00!! On sale for $6.99! I spent $11.09 minus my $3.50 coupon.....less than $8!! You know I'll be using these for my parties! :)
I also went to Francesca's. My new favorite store. I've been there before, but never bought anything. The lady that works there was so helpful. I told her I was looking for a black and white polka dot dress. This kind of dress is what I had in mind to wear for little sister's bumble bee party. I need to find yellow accessories to go with it. I love this find!
I went to the clearance rack while I was there. I found this super fun dress. It's totally my style! I think it's going to look cute with black leggings. It was on sale for $19.99!
Finding these deals today has totally made my weekend!!! We have busy day tomorrow. A birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Our girls are spending the night at our friend's house. Daddy and I are going to a marriage class at church, but then we will go on a double date with friends. I can't wait!!!!!!!!Have a fantastic weekend!!

4 comments:
It's funny how different Francescas have different things b/c I didn't see any of that when I went to the one in Dallas! Very cute and the black and white one will look perfect with yellow accessories! Can't wait to see the party!
Great deals!!! Everything is beautiful.
Enjoy the weekend.
PS: Tengo una pregunta, como hicistes ese boton de tu tienda Etsy para ponerlo en el blog. Me gustaria hacerlo pero no se como y ademas lo he visto en otros blogs antes.
Okay. I went into Francescas for the first time evah today in Mississippi and I am just TOO fat to wear those clothes!! I saw the exact dress you bought and it is very cute! I actually tried a dress on and I was like, "No way, Sista!"
Great finds! I love Francesca's too! Haven't been in their in forever:( Happy weekend
Post a Comment