Halloween was so so fun this year! I loved seeing my girls dressed as Super Girls! I think they looked adorable, but then again they are my girls...ha! Daddy and I found matching shirts at Kohl's on sale for $9.99 each, but I had a $10 off coupon so, we paid $4.99 for each shirt. I LOVE deals like that! Daddy is a Superman fan so, he was glad to wear his.
We started our trick or treating around 6pm in our neighborhood. People were so nice and they offered to take our family photo more than once. We got lots of nice compliments. The girls did really good until they saw something or someone scary. Little sister was more interested in eating her candy right away. She had one of us carry the candy bag for her! She cracks me up :)
Here are the girls right before we left our house. They were EXCITED to say the least :)


Here's another family photo...
Little sister walking around, but eating her candy already...
Checking out one of the neighbor's dog....
Checking out another cute dog....
More and more candy....
Daddy with his girls. This is the best photo we got!
Last family photo before we went home....
What do you think my girls did right when we walked in the door?...haha!

Daddy and I got the girls ready for bed. We had plans to go to a Halloween party with some friends, but things changed at the last minute because they were in a car accident. We decided to go out on a spontaneous date anyway since we had a babysitter lined up. Aren't those dates more fun anyway ? :)
We were dressed like pirates. We went to a local bar called Murphy's Law. The place was so packed! They had several costume contests. It was very entertaining.
We had a wonderful time! I'm glad to have spent some alone time with my sweet husband. We both agreed that we need more dates :)
If you feel like sharing about your Halloween, I'd love to read about it. Feel free to leave a comment :)

We started our trick or treating around 6pm in our neighborhood. People were so nice and they offered to take our family photo more than once. We got lots of nice compliments. The girls did really good until they saw something or someone scary. Little sister was more interested in eating her candy right away. She had one of us carry the candy bag for her! She cracks me up :)
Here are the girls right before we left our house. They were EXCITED to say the least :)


Here's another family photo...
Little sister walking around, but eating her candy already...
Checking out one of the neighbor's dog....
Checking out another cute dog....
More and more candy....
Daddy with his girls. This is the best photo we got!
Last family photo before we went home....
What do you think my girls did right when we walked in the door?...haha!
Daddy and I got the girls ready for bed. We had plans to go to a Halloween party with some friends, but things changed at the last minute because they were in a car accident. We decided to go out on a spontaneous date anyway since we had a babysitter lined up. Aren't those dates more fun anyway ? :)We were dressed like pirates. We went to a local bar called Murphy's Law. The place was so packed! They had several costume contests. It was very entertaining.
We had a wonderful time! I'm glad to have spent some alone time with my sweet husband. We both agreed that we need more dates :)
If you feel like sharing about your Halloween, I'd love to read about it. Feel free to leave a comment :)

2 comments:
Love the pirate costumes, you two looked great:) I agree with your comment on the girls as supergirls! They were so adorable and seemed to enjoy wearing the costumes. Until next halloween!!
loved your girls costumes. soooo cute!
Post a Comment