Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group organized a trip to the pumpkin patch last Thursday. It was such a fun time with my girls. They are so into this kind of thing now.....love it!

Big sister did not cooperate for many photos...go figure!

I wonder what she is thinking about on this photo? She was staring at the pumpkins.

Mommy with her girls....

My friend Julie with her handsome boy!

Little sister was in the mood for photos so, I got TONS of photos of her! I love this one. The sun was bright and right on her face. I wonder what she is thinking?

Picking out her pumpkin to decorate....

Decorating pumpkins is so fun!

Look mommy!


Looking and petting the goats after the hay ride....

And little sister is being SO CUTE on these photos...I LOVE them all!!

I wonder what she is looking at on this one?

She got a hold of my cell phone and look at this face!

She says "daddy...fone"....

Last, but not least.... I wanted that "perfect photo" of my girls with their cute pumpkin shirts and no such luck....are you surprised??...not me....ha!! BUT, this is who they are and they are perfect in my eyes....love you my girls!!!

TRY #1

TRY #2


5 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pictures! And their pumpkin shirts are so cute!

Pineapple Princess said...

Your girls are seriously beautiful! I always love how you do their hair, and I love their pumpkin shirts, too! Love your style! :)

Melissa said...

Your photography is so good! I especially love the last two pics of the girls!

get an eyefull of this... said...

I love baby sisters lips!

Family is Everything said...

Cute photos of the girls! Looks like you all had a blast:)