We spent Labor Day weekend in Los Angeles. We visited my mom's sister. She has two grandsons and we celebrated their 6th & 7th birthday. The G.I. Joe party took place at my cousin's house with over 65 adults and more than 50 kids....yeah I know C-R-A-Z-Y!!
The backyard is big with a super nice pool. The weather was beautiful in the 80's. My husband thought it wasn't hot enough to get in the pool....go figure! Is he really from Oregon? I like to make fun of him...haha! I took over 200 photos and it's really hard to narrow this down. Here are some of my favorites from the celebration.
Photo of the pool before everyone got there...
Here's a photo of "some" of the guests..I couldn't get all of them in one photo..haha!
Here are the birthday boys...
My cousin, Claudia, has 2 kids. Gerry Jr & Karina....
Big sister getting in the pool before the crowd....
Little sister has no fear of the water....
Big sister with her "Lita" aka "grandma"....
Little sister cuddling with auntie Sofia...
Big sister helping to stuff the piñata with TONS of candy :)
Cousin Victor had to help out with the 2nd piñata....yeah...one piñata was not enough :)
Time to break it and get some candy!!!!
Our pretty girls after they got their bag of candy...notice how they are holding it tight...ha!
Big sister with her cousin Karina who is 2 weeks younger than her....aren't they so cute?
This is the best we could do for a family photo....
Big sister is always sad to say "bye" to her Lita....
I will do another post on day 2 because we took the girls to see the "World's Biggest Dinosaurs" in Cabazon just East of Palm Springs. It was the highlight of our trip besides seeing our family. The girls had so much fun!
1 comment:
looked like lots of fun was had by all! Love the photo of your sister and Hannah:) XOXO
Post a Comment