HAPPY MONDAY!!!
Our girls absolutely love to jump, bounce, climb, flip, you name it. They are our cute little monkeys! We took them to a local indoor playground today. It's called Bounce Jungle. They have the biggest bouncers I've ever seen. Daddy got to enjoy the fun and break out a sweat! There's nothing more special than to see your kids laugh, giggle, and have so much fun! I'm enjoying that our girls are so happy with the little things in life. Sometimes I wish they'd stop growing...you know what I mean? I know soon enough they won't want to spend time with us :(
It was hard to get good photos. I had my settings wrong and some of them didn't turn out. So bummed!
Right when we walked in, the girls ran to this cute giraffe and hugged it...So cute :)

Look at them climb.... they were so brave!

Some photos with mommy....

Here's our prince.....
An attempt to get a family photo, but not a good photo because of my settings being off :(
More fun before we went to eat our favorite pizza....Barros!

Sisters are best friends!

It was hard to get good photos. I had my settings wrong and some of them didn't turn out. So bummed!
Right when we walked in, the girls ran to this cute giraffe and hugged it...So cute :)

Look at them climb.... they were so brave!
Some photos with mommy....
Here's our prince.....
An attempt to get a family photo, but not a good photo because of my settings being off :(
More fun before we went to eat our favorite pizza....Barros!
Sisters are best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment