My friend Noelle and I came up with the idea to go do something fun every Friday. It's so stinkin' hot to go to the park or any outdoor places unless there's water involved. We will take our kids somewhere fun whether is a museum, an indoor playground, the splash pad, or whatever. The title for this post applies perfectly :)
Today we went back to the splash pad close to our house. We shopped at "Glitter Box". I loved this little boutique! I found this cute photo frame for little sister H's room. Isn't this adorable? The best part... I paid $3.75 for it!!!
Today we went back to the splash pad close to our house. We shopped at "Glitter Box". I loved this little boutique! I found this cute photo frame for little sister H's room. Isn't this adorable? The best part... I paid $3.75 for it!!!
I did buy batteries for my camera last night and I got tons of photos of the kids. It was fun editing on photoshop. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I have fun doing it. 

























3 comments:
Great photos and yes "Friday Fun" is a perfect title:) My favorite photo is of Hannah wearing the sunglasses. Its funny how the girls don't really put them on. XOXO
hola !!!!!!!!
super bonitas estas fotos las del photoshop
esta super bien para ry este programa por tu pasion por las fotos
que divertida semana ! ehhhhhhhhhh!!!!
besitos poes....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ashley's lovely chubbypussy showing through her swimsuit, very clear view of the lips and her slit
Post a Comment