It's FRIDAY! Time to show you our bathrooms. We only have 2 bathrooms in our home. Here's the guest bathroom. I love browns and blues together. I purchased the shower curtain and matching set at Bed Bath & Beyond.
A close up of the counter top and decor items...
Guest towels.....
Here's our master bathroom. I like how big it is. It does not have a door so, I hung this curtains to give us some privacy. The flash on my camera made these look really lavender, but they are not. They blend in well with the walls.
I like having double sinks, but for some reason I always use my husband's because mine is full of stuff when I am getting ready.... he laughs at me!
I'm sure you can tell I don't like clutter. The counter doesn't have a whole lot on it. You will always find some type of candle though :)
I love this old chest. It belonged to my husband's grandparents. I keep towels in it. My girls love to jump off of it :)
I am not a fan of baths, but I do like having a bath tub. I use it to bathe the girls. They love bath time! I am glad they get to enjoy it :)
Here's our shower. I have a hard time keeping the glass doors clean. Can't wait to read Kelly's comments to find some tips on how to keep them clean :)
Toilet room
Lastly, I love this wall piece on the wall. I bought it for a smokin' deal at Kirklands because it was a display.
Here's one last photo. The white door at the end is our master closet.
Thank you for stopping by. If you would like to participate, leave a comment. I'd love to see your bathrooms! Have a lovely weekend!
2 comments:
My favorite color combo is chocolate brown and blue! You have beautiful bathrooms.
I have never been in your guest bathroom- how funny [well, I think so anyway].
Post a Comment