I want to do a special post today dedicated to my friend Yaneth.
We celebrated her 30th birthday today. We also went dancing this past weekend with some of our close friends. Yaneth and I have become great friends over the past year and half. We have a lot in common including our cultures. She is also a full time mommy like me :) Here are the photos of our fun Saturday night!





















Today we went out to eat lunch at "The Duke" restaurant. It's right by the golf course. It was really nice. Our friend Sophia came too. We go to say good-bye to her since she is leaving for Greece tomorrow for almost 3 months! We will miss her. Here are some photos of all of us. She opened gifts from Sophia and I.






One last photo with our kiddos, but Yaneth's son didn't want to be part of it :(
The celebration continued into the evening. We were invited to Yaneth's house for a yummy dinner. I was happy to bring her a home-made carrot cake. It was my first time baking it, super easy. I got the recipe from here. I thought it was very yummy! I hope everyone liked it :) And the last photos of the day....





Thank you Yaneth for being a great friend! I hope you know how special you are to all of us! God bless you and your beautiful family :) Con mucho amor....tu amiga, Nancy.






One last photo with our kiddos, but Yaneth's son didn't want to be part of it :(
The celebration continued into the evening. We were invited to Yaneth's house for a yummy dinner. I was happy to bring her a home-made carrot cake. It was my first time baking it, super easy. I got the recipe from here. I thought it was very yummy! I hope everyone liked it :) And the last photos of the day....




Thank you Yaneth for being a great friend! I hope you know how special you are to all of us! God bless you and your beautiful family :) Con mucho amor....tu amiga, Nancy.
1 comment:
Muchas gracia amiga, la verdad me la pase super con la compania de todas ustedes. Asi si quiero cumplir mas 30....... Espero que sigamos celebrando nuestros cumple juntas. P.D. te quiero mucho
Post a Comment