One of my favorite bloggers, Kelly is doing a fun feature called Show Us Where You Live Friday. I am posting this really late on Friday night..is actually Saturday morning...yikes...passed my bedtime :)
The kitchen is the room where I spend most of my day. I am either cooking or cleaning! Here's a photo looking at the kitchen from the family room.
The kitchen is the room where I spend most of my day. I am either cooking or cleaning! Here's a photo looking at the kitchen from the family room.

I don't like to have anything on my counters that is not a decorative item. I have a fruit bowl, some canisters and knives on one side. The next photo is on the right side of the stove. Those red canisters were purchased at Ross. The brown vase at Crafmart many years ago. The clock at Home Goods. The art at Kirklands, and that plant at my favorite store, Great Indoors.
I never registered for china when we got married. Our plates are nothing fancy, but I love them. I got these plates about 6 years ago at Target. I wish I could buy more, but they don't carry them anymore.
Our dining room furniture is not my favorite, but it works for now. We eat here everyday, but we also like to eat at the bar when we have a quick snack.



The wine area is next to the dining room. I LOVE how this turned out when I was done with it. The wine rack is from Target. The wine canvas is from Cost Plus. The big round plate, which I love is from Great Indoors. The wire decorative piece with some balls is from Pier 1 and the black vase is from Fry's Marketplace. I bought the greenery at Joan Fabrics and put it on there. I am always looking for inexpensive ways to decorate my house. I love a good bargain!
There you go....this is my kitchen area. I'd love to see yours! Please leave me a comment so I can check it out. Have fun! :)
There you go....this is my kitchen area. I'd love to see yours! Please leave me a comment so I can check it out. Have fun! :)
10 comments:
Beautiful. I love your wine area...especially the print and the large bowl! Enjoy your weekend.
How beautiful! I love the red canisters and all the bar stools! I really want to get some!
Very pretty...I enjoyed the tour of your warm, cozy kitchen!
Very pretty! I love your granite colors! Thanks for sharing! :)
You are so funny with reading blogs. I have started doing it too (thanks a lot). Its kinda voyeuristic isn't it? Anyway. Your house is lovely. Your kitchen simply divine :)
Gorgeous! Love the canisters with the crosses. I'm a huge fan of crosses! Thanks for sharing. Found you thru Kelly's blog. Just got my kitchen tour post up today. Little late. Ha ha! :)
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/ (blog)
www.angelicagracedesigns.com (website)
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com (photography blog)
The bar stools are here...http://www.williamsheppeeusa.com/ They are the Rocket Bar Stools. They come in two sizes although only one size is mentioned on the website.
Very pretty kitchen! I love your decorations :)
Your kitchen is beautiful! I LOVE your canisters! Thanks for sharing!
Look at all your posts! If only these ladies, knew how much time you really spend in your kitchen! haha. Nancy has a great kitchen, its where everything happens:)
Post a Comment