Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pool Time

It's definitely pool weather here in Arizona! We took the girls to our community pool twice this week. They absolutely love the water. Ashley will be taking swimming lessons this summer. She seems very interested in learning how to swim. She makes comments when she sees other kids swimming. We think she is definitely ready. Ashley found a lady bug floating in the water. Daddy helped her by placing the lady bug on her hand. She played with it for a while until it flew away. I was so mad because I forgot my camera that day! Ashley was totally sad and crying because she wanted to bring the ladybug home with us. She was so sweet and gentle with her... I wish I could have captured a photo of that :(

2 comments:

Family is Everything said...

Love the pool pics of your babes!! We need to hit the pool together before you move.

get an eyefull of this... said...

Fun fun...Alex took the girls Saturday night. I haven't been over there yet. I don't want to take them all by myself! WHEW!