Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dance Video

I have been meaning to share this video, but could not get it to upload. It's from a couple of weeks ago. My girls love to dance to this Mexican song called "Bomba"..... enjoy!

4 comments:

Family is Everything said...

You can't watch the video, you have it set to private. So you probably can send it to people! Really wanted to watch it too!

get an eyefull of this... said...

Nancy, can't see the video, says that I need permission or something like that. I wanted to see the girls get their groove thang on. Maybe try to upload again, or do it to facebook so we can see it!

get an eyefull of this... said...

Vrey cute...looks like they may be copying some moves they have seen their momma doing eh? Hm? I love that you are teaching them spanish too. Alex is fluent and he very seldom speaks to the girls in spanish, which is sad.

Very cute.

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Fun! I love how Ashley got temporarily distracted by her reflection in the oven. So funny.