Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday


Super Bowl Sunday was fun even though our Cards lost. We had some friends over. We ate carne asada and shrimp ceviche....yummy! Our girls hang out by the food table a lot! They enjoyed eating cheetos as you can see on some of the photos :)






























The girls talked to Lita Linda that Sunday. I took these photos of them while they were on the phone....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Your two girls are so cute!
The zebra party was so fun. It started as a safari party but as the planning took off I feel in love with the zebra print and pinks. A local party store, Partyland, had the zebra print balloons and then I just added the pink and black to it. I found her shirt at Gymboree. I used black and hot pink plates, cups and napkins. A local bakery made the cake...I brought in pictures of what I wanted. I had found safari good bags at Target and then found goodies at Oriential Trade...they were all safari stuff too...suckers, bubbles, tattoos, balls and then I added animal crackers to the bag. My sister found zebra print tissue that I tapped stripes around present and pink candles. I just feel in love with the party, I hope you have fun planning it!

Mindy said...

Just wanted to say thanks for adding my button to your blog. I'm so sad the Cards lost too. I was hoping to see them skunk the Steelers. I just like Kurt Warner. LOL.
Good luck deciding whether to do the short hair thing! Always scary when you have long hair.

thanks again
Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com