Thursday, December 18, 2008

~ Sweetest Birthday Card ~

Today is my 34th birthday....whew!....it feels like I am getting old, but I know 34 is really not old. It was a nice normal day. Steve let me sleep in this morning. He brought a gift bag to bed with my favorite perfume, Cool Water, and the sweetest card ever! I so needed to read the words on this card.....it's a cute story.....thank you honey- you are the best!

(you can click on the card to enlarge it)












I was finally out of bed close to 10am. My friend Yaneth, invited me over for breakfast/lunch at 11am. I was running very late. I told her I would be 1 hour late :( I hurry and get the girls ready. We get there and SURPRISE!...several other friends were there. I was pleasantly surprised, but felt terrible for being so late!


Thank you girlfriends for making me feel so special today. I appreciate your thoughtfulness! You are all so sweet. I thank you for your friendship too!

I will post photos of our little gathering once Yaneth emails them to me...no pressure at all...lol! :) Note- my friend Yaneth also died my hair last night....it's RED! You will have to check back to see the photos :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday My Sweet Friend. XOXO Meliss