Saturday, December 13, 2008

~ Holiday BBQ ~

Saturday was a busy, crazy, non-stop day. We had Steve's work's holiday BBQ from 11am-3pm. Ashley had to dress up as a penguin for the Holiday Express Show in Maricopa. She had to be ready by 5pm. I will add photos of that on a separate post.

The BBQ was at Tumbleweed Park in Chandler. Santa and Mrs. Santa were there. Again, I was excited about taking photos of the girls with them. I had Steve take a photo of Santa and I, so the girls could see that he is nice and it's ok to take photos with him.
Santa and Mrs. Santa giving the girls some candy canes....they loved that!


My friend Denise and I. The other photo she is with her son, Logan.



The girls had fun eating hot dogs, cookies, candy canes, etc... They also loved playing....























































And..... we tried to get some photos of the girls with Santa & Mrs. Santa. Ashley did great, but Hannah wasn't so excited.... I guess every family must have a photo with a child screaming on Santa's lap right?? :)