Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Parents Birthday Celebration!








We drove to my parents house this last weekend. My mom
turned 50 on Nov 2nd, and my dad turned 60 on Nov 11th. They threw themselves a big party! It was great to see some old family friends there. My aunt and uncle from Los Angeles were there too. I loved seeing my aunt Norma too...she is my dad's sister. The party was at a Chinese restaurant. I know what you are thinking....Chinese food in Mexico??? It's actually really good food... I love it, but then again I grew up there so I am used to it. Steve doesn't care for it, but ate it anyway :) The girls didn't do as good this time. They were exhausted! It was a late night for them. I think they were finally in bed asleep by 3am!!!! I went to bed at 5am!!! Nuts!...but it's so fun to hang out with my family. We talk, drink, eat munchies, tell jokes, etc..etc... next thing we know the sun is coming out!......hahahahha.... Here are some photos from the celebration :) Oh....don't let me forget to mention that my brother has a new girlfriend....she is gorgeous! We really like her...she fits in! She is wearing a pretty blue shirt...you can't miss it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You are a really sweet girl.
I always enjoy watching your family blog.

Love

Karen B.

get an eyefull of this... said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Nancy's Mama and Papa!

Anonymous said...

U guys always seem to know how to party!!! First Ashley's birthday & now, your Moms!!! :P

xoxo,
Anne