Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A's 3rd Birthday!

Ashley's 3rd b-day party was on Saturday, Oct 25th. We celebrated with many friends and family....more than 30 kids plus more than 24 adults...yikes! She was a little overwhelmed with all the attention, but she eventually warmed up. My friend Paula took over 150 photos, but I will try to include as many as I can :) Here are the first few photos of us, Ashley with "lita" Martha, her sister Hannah, and her cousins..





































As you can see
the theme was, "Ladybugs"....Ashley loves them! Here are some of the decorations, the cake (made by sweeti cakes), cupcakes, balloons, her pinata, thank you magnets, party favors, etc..















































Some of the photos breaking the pinata......note: I have pics of each child hitting the pinata....I will email my friends individually so you can see those photos....sorry I can't post them all :(



Let's sing "happy birthday" to Ashley....




More family photos...


So you think the party is over.....NO WAY! Karaoke time!!!! Thank you Campbell's for bringing your karaoke machine...It was a blast! Ashley finally crashed at 1:30AM!!! Yeah....until everyone was gone!..Can you believe it?? She knows how to party!!! She must be part Mexican...hahahahaha!















Thank you sooooo much to all of our friends and family that came to celebrate with us. We feel loved and special! Ashley thank you's too for all the wonderful gifts she received. We hope to see you all again very soon :)

5 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

So fun Nancy. You have a knack for party planning...seriously! Also, you "seriously" need to tell me where you shop for the girls- so cute!

Anonymous said...

I saw some of these pics at Paula's web but couldn't comment on because u have to have an identity & since I don't want to sign up for one, it wouldn't allow me to comment as annonymous...same goes for Noelle's web-site.

Anyhow, Paula did a phenominal job! Ashley just looks Darling...(& so did Hannah). Ashley looks like she had a blast! I love the whole theme u got going for her birthday...u so went out...I love it! ;p

xoxo,
Anne

Anonymous said...

I am from Monterrey, NL I am planing my daughter's 1st birthday party I hope it turns out as lovely as yours did! Great job!

Michelle Greene said...

I love your Ladybug party...you did an awesome job...I too was married on May 5 2001 and we had our honeymoon in Hawaii!!! I also have a 2 1/2 year old named Hannah..I wish I would have seen your blog before we had Hannah's 2 year old "Lady bug" party.
Great ideas!!!
Michelle

Tiffany said...

Love it! Thanks for some great ideas! Planning kids parties are so much fun, I will definitely keep checking your etsy store out for things we might need for our parties!