Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sedona Trip With The Watson's

We took our friends Jason and Hollie to Sedona last Friday. It was a beautiful day! The girls did remarkably well. We got there around lunch time. We went to a restaurant called Oaxaca, but I wasn't impressed....again....I have high expectations when it comes to Mexican food...lol :)

We walked around checking out all the cool little shops. I was excited to find the Christmas ornament I will take to the yearly Ornament Party from the Police Dept. We drove to a beautiful area to see the red rocks. We took tons of photos. The Watson's loved it!













2 comments:

Cas said...

Makes me miss visting Sedona. That picture of the four of you would make a great Christmas card!

Hope you are well. : )Let's try and catch up when I'm home at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that restaurant I didn't was that great either & I'm not even a connoisseur! :P I've been to Sedona 3x's & still haven't found the other Mexican restaurant that's supposedly in a hotel...just can't remember which hotel it's in...& can't remember who told me that!

xoxo,
Anne