
WOW! I can't believe that our daughter Ashley, will be turning 3 years old in less than a month! She is having a ladybug party this year. She loves ladybugs and spots them everywhere we go. She can't wait! She asks about her party almost every day. Today, she got her professional photos done. I can't wait to see them. My wonderful friend, Paula was our photographer again. Check out her blog here: http://paulastillerphotography.blogspot.com/
If you haven't received an invitation for the party, you will get one very soon. Save the date if you can...it will be Oct 25th at 4pm at our house. We hope to see you!
1 comment:
I think we might be able to make it to this one! Joshua still talks about having popsicles with Ashley, and both of the boys are addicted to frozen blueberries after coming over your house! =) Ben should be a full blown walker by then. I guess we'll see! =)
Post a Comment