So cute! Gotta love that little singing voice. At first, when I started the video, I didn't realize the music was on too, so I was like, "that's an intersteing song for her to sing..." (it was Maroon 5- This Love) then I realized my mistake- LOL.
that's funny! I thought the same thing when the mariah carey song "hero" came on, i thought "wow! i can't believe she would know the lyrics to this song!" then realized that she was singing a different song "twinkle, twinkle.." instead! :)
5 comments:
super cute! i love "ub buh buh buh buh buh buh"! thanks for the myths also...how great are those!
So cute! Gotta love that little singing voice. At first, when I started the video, I didn't realize the music was on too, so I was like, "that's an intersteing song for her to sing..." (it was Maroon 5- This Love) then I realized my mistake- LOL.
that's funny! I thought the same thing when the mariah carey song "hero" came on, i thought "wow! i can't believe she would know the lyrics to this song!" then realized that she was singing a different song "twinkle, twinkle.." instead! :)
xoxo,
Anne
That was Hilarious, and Sweet. Loved It. I too like the buh buh buhs
Post a Comment