Sunday, March 9, 2008

Is it March already?

Ok.....so I figured I should take some pics of Ashley before she gets her cast off this next Thursday. We are soooooo excited and can't wait to have our little angel back to normal 100% even though this broken arm has not slowed her down one bit!! It has been a long month, but you know? I didn't realize how much Ashley could do with both of her arms. She used to be able to get herself up in the high chair, she could get down, she could climb up in the car seat and partially buckle herself, she could get undressed easily and many other things. I learned to appreciate her more. She is so helpful! She is miss independent let me tell you! She loves to do things on her own and she loves to be praised all the time. It's really cute to see how much she is talking now. Now I find myself telling her "please be quiet". I remember I could not wait for her to talk :):):)

On a separate note, miss Hannah has 4 teeth two on the top and two on the bottom. She is working on her 5th! She has been very uncomfortable, but thank goodness for motrin and tylenol! She was introduced to more real food this week and she is less and less interested in her bottle and baby food, which is good. She is pushing chairs around, she cruises from one piece of furniture to the next, she crawls super fast to catch up with Ashley. She is babbling more and more. She says "momma" and "dada" now. We can't believe she will be turning 1 yr old next month! Here are some photos from this weekend while hanging out at our friend Lucinda's house. The girls love Tiffany (Lucinda's daughter-in-law) who you'll see on some of the pics. Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: