The girls and I went to have dinner with Santa tonight. I am part of the Moms Club of Maricopa and we got invited to this event. It was fun! Ashley was a little scared of Santa so I had to sit with her. Hannah freaked out too, but then warmed up to him and she just stared... it was cute! I met other mommies too. There were tons of kids and Ashley had a blast! Here are some pics I took. I am learning how to edit them and do different things with my photos now. It's way fun!


3 comments:
Cute Santa pics yourself! Thanks for being so fun to blog with...and I was glad to get back into after the week of moving. I was having blogging withdrawals:)
FYI - the personal invite to our blog was because my husband felt that it wasn't secure enough for our family to be exposed to the world. Plus he had some random person he barely even knows, start going off about our blog he had viewed the other day. So now we just have to remember to send the invite to all those who we actually care to see our family updates! It made sense, so I finally caved in and changed the permissions page...
Okay, so what if I am the queen of your comments on this post....3rd times a charm, right??!!
Anyways, I just wanted to wish you the greatest birthday! I hope you had a wonderful night and your family treated you like a queen!!!
Post a Comment