(Started writing this post on new years eve and didn't finish it...ha! January is half over and I am barely getting it done)
It's always fun to look at old pictures from this past year. I wanted to write a post including my faves!
It's always fun to look at old pictures from this past year. I wanted to write a post including my faves!
It was such an incredible year! However, it had its ups and downs. It wasn't all happy tears you know?....Who really has a perfect year with no downs or challenges right? I do count my blessings though! An amazing hubby, two healthy beautiful girls, wonderful friends, a successful business I love, and a roof over our heads!...what else could I ask for, we are blessed!
Here are some of my favorite pics from this past year!
Jan 2010
Fun trip to Disney on Ice as a family!
February 2010
Valentine's Photo Shoot by my friend, Paula Stiller :)
March 2010
Trip to El Paso, Tx
Easter 2010
April 2010
May 2010
Mother's Day
Trip to Rocky Point, Mexico
June 2010
Father's Day in Rocky Point again :)
July 2010
August 2010
Sept 2010
Oct 2010
Halloween
Nov 2010
Thanksgiving
Mommy's business on TV
Dec 2010
Mommy's birthday
Christmas Eve 2010
There's our year in pics!!! So fun!! Ready to see what 2011 brings!! :)
Happy New Year!!!
XOXO

















No comments:
Post a Comment