Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Holy guacamoleee!!!...I can't seem to catch up on this blog!!!....Sorry if you still check on us....HA!  I want to try really hard to post at least 2-3 times this week to get a little ahead.... We will see, I have good intentions...promise!!

We had a super wonderful Thanksgiving with great friends!  We didn't host in our home this year.  It was nice to go somewhere and not have to get the house ready and prepare all the food for many hours.  I love turkey dinner and all the fixings!...I stuffed myself til my belly could not eat one more piece of corn....ha!

Here are a couple of pics we took at our friend's house before eating dinner :)


 Silly sisters always playing..... 



I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!


1 comment:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving! You have such a great looking family!