Friday, October 1, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Dining Rooms

I have been wanting to participate in Kelly's Korner's weekly "Show Us Your Life" posts, but haven't had time.  Last time I participated we lived in a different house so, it's fun to do this again in our permanent home.  We are never moving again!...HA!  At least not for another 10 years!

Here's our dining room.  It's a small room, but perfect for our family of 4!

I would like to buy a dark wood dining room set, but maybe in a few more years. Our girls are young  so, it makes sense to keep this one for now.

Our Halloween decor is out. The girls are so excited for Halloween!
I love this wine cabinet from Target!
  

One last photo from a different angle.  I can't wait to see those windows with our shutters when they come in!  Still waiting.... :)


Thank you for stopping by!  I've had fun looking at other dining rooms HERE!

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful space - you've decorated it so nicely. I love the wine cabinet - don't ya just love Target! Enjoy your space.

Brittany said...

love your fall decor!

Maryann said...

such a pretty room!!