Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Off To School...

Yesterday was my girls' first day at preschool.  Little sister was soooooooo excited!!!! Big sister was happy they get to go together now :)  There were no tears from anybody.....I was so proud of them!!!

Here they are before we left the house.....
Big sister poses like a model :)
Little sister copies everything her sister does :)
They love this minnie-mouse and they fight over it...lovely...ha!
Arriving to school...
A photo with their teacher, Holy
They had so much fun!  I picked them up and they were wired!! We grabbed lunch at Red Lobster afterwards.  It was their reward for doing so well :)


3 comments:

The Derouin Girls said...

I believe you go to the same school as Conni and my girlfriend, Amy Wicoff. (The girls' teacher is Mateo's teacher also. But he goes in the afternoon class). I'm looking into that school for Chloe also. Just not really excited about having to drive that way from good 'ol Copa! :)

Annie said...

So glad they had a great day.

My girls started last Tuesday and are emjpyimg every minute at school.

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! It looks like they had a great day!