Friday, May 28, 2010

Things That Make Me HAPPY!!!!

Kelly's Korner blog is hosting "Show Us Your Life- Things That Make You Happy".  I wanted to participate.  However, there are many things that come to mind.  Here you go in no specific order:

God's Word.  It is so refreshing.  I get  to read something I needed to hear just at the right time. God is awesome that way!
My wonderful husband and my girls...
Krispy Kreme doughnuts although I don't eat them as often as I'd like to :)
Zumba!!!  Oh...this has changed my life!!  I am so addicted!
Starbucks Caramel Frapuccino.....yummmy!!!!
My parents and siblings. I have one more sister, but she is not on this photo..
 A trip to the beach...
A pedicure especially a french one :)
A clean house....yes....I love to clean :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE Parties and they make me SO HAPPY!!!


My list could go on and on....haha!  

I hope you enjoyed reading some of these.  We have some super fun plans this weekend. I'm excited to spend time with my family and our wonderful friends!  

Happy Memorial Weekend!!!


4 comments:

Annie said...

Is a wonderful list.

Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

Love the photos!

Shoshanah said...

I love caramel frappuccinos. They're practically my drink of the summer.

And almost nothing tops a freshly baked krispy kreme donut

Heather said...

I love your list girl!! I thought you went private? Glad you aren't!! These photos are great!!