Friday, May 21, 2010

Swimming Classes

Our girls started swimming lessons 2 weeks ago.  They go to private classes at someone's house.  They absolutely LOVE the water!!!  Their swimming instructor, Brooke, is quite impressed with their progress.  It makes me happy :)  They are quick learners for sure!
They love to go under water now :)
Practicing their kicks :)
They hang out on the steps while the other is with the instructor....
Wish big sister listened to me like she is on this photo...ha!
Ready to jump in the water and swim back to the wall....
Jumping in from the diving board.... :)
On the way out I took these 2 photos.  I LOVE them :)
My SWEET girls...I love you both!!!! :)  Mommy is so proud of you!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! We want to put the girls on swimming classes but no one near us offer it.

Beautiful pictures!!!

Have a great weekend.

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! I think private lessons are the best! Carson learned so much one-on-one with his instructor!

Hope you have a great weekend!