Tuesday, May 25, 2010

~ Mother's Day ~

I know I'm a bit late posting about Mother's day, but better late than never right?

I had a wonderful Mother's day.  We visited our old church with friends.  We had a delicious lunch after service.  My sweet husband sent me flowers at home.  He also gave me 2 sweet cards, one from him and one from the girls.  He is so thoughtful!  I am the luckiest wife and mom on earth!  AND- He grilled the yummiest steaks for dinner!!  Here are some photos my friend Tiffany took outside church.  Thank you Tiffany for taking these!  I love them :)

   My girls with Tiffany's daughter, Emma :)
 My 2 dozen roses and cards....ahhhhhhh can it be Mother's day more often?..ha!

4 comments:

Annie said...

God bless your family, Nancy!!!

The pictures are beautiful and the girls outfits are so cute.

Jodee said...

Wow! What a fabulous Mother's Day! Cute pictures!

Our Blessed Life said...

Great family picture! The girls outfits are so cute!

Melissa said...

Your girls are lucky to have such a great Mommy!