Friday, May 14, 2010

Family Update & Little Sister's Room

I can't even believe is the middle of May already??!!...seriously?  I have been away for a while. I have LOTS to catch up on. As most of you know I opened an etsy store last fall. It's keeping me quite busy. It's so fun! I'm having the time of my life creating pretty party things for people. I have found my true passion in life. It's an awesome feeling. I continue to grow while planning parties, learning new things, and feeling inspired by thousands of women out there who have the same passion as me.

On to the fun part to share about my family this week.  Big sister's last day at preschool was yesterday. I will share about that on a separate post. Little sister is in love with anything "princess". She actually has a princess room. Last month big sister got a new twin bed and little sister inherited the toddler bed. She was so done with her crib is not even funny. We would find her sleeping on the floor at times. We knew she was ready for a real bed :)

My friend Paula's mom is in town helping Paula because she is moving to Colorado next week. Paula's mom is super talented. She can draw anything. I asked her if she would be willing to paint a castle in Hannah's room. They came over this week and got it done in just a few hours! I was so excited! Here are some photos :)

BEFORE:
DURING:
AFTER:
I will try to be better about updating my family blog. I want to catch up with many posts this next week :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I don't blame you! I've definitely been tempted to do the same thing! It's so scary sometimes!! Love the painting! Precious room for a precious girl! :)

Sarah Heinle said...

Love the painting!! I also love reading the updates on your family. Is Ashley going to Kindergarten next year? Time goes so fast.

Annie said...

The painting is beautiful. Definitely, she is very talented. My girls love "princess theme".

Have a wonderful week.

Jodee said...

Wow! That turned out soooo cute!

Laura said...

That mural is amazing!